If you have read some of my past reviews, you may know that I am a huge fan of author Linda Welch and her Whisperings paranormal mystery series. Whisperings is a series featuring Tiff Banks, who sees the spirits of those who have been violently slain, and her demon lover, Royal. You can read my reviews of both the first book in the series, Along Came a Demon and the second book, The Demon Hunters, right here on the blog.
Well, now it is time for the third book in the Whispering series, Dead Demon Walking. I have been looking forward to the third installment in the series for quite some time. A few months back, I was privileged to be one of the beta readers for an earlier draft of the book. So, I cannot wait to read the latest installment in the series and see how it has turned out! And what’s even more exciting is that not only is the next book in the series here, but Linda Welch is actually having a contest with some serious swag picked out by characters Tiff and Royal themselves!
Here’s what you can win:
Exclusive – Royal’s coffee mug. Royal’s favorite organically grown coffee. Exclusive – Whisperings poster. Tiff’s favorite made-in-Utah chocolates. Your choice of Gift certificate: $20.00 or £13.00 Amazon, or $20.00 Barnes & Noble. Dead Demon Walking T-shirt featuring a quote from the book, in your size.
And, not just one, but two lucky runners-up will get:
- A gift certificate. Your choice of $10.00 or £6.00 Amazon, or $10.00 Barnes & Noble.
You can accrue winning points by doing any of the following. The more points, the better your chances.
- Leave a comment on her blog: 2 points.
- Follow her blog: 2 points.
- Become a Whisperings Facebook Fan: 4 points. There’s a link on the side of her blog.
- Mention the contest on your Facebook, Yahoo, or other social network page: 4 points.
- Tweet, Digg, Stumble (or whatever) about this contest and ask your friends to spread the word: 5 points.
- Blog about the contest: 5 points.
- Read Whisperings book one Along Came a Demon and tell me What is Royal’s Gelpha name?: 15 points.
An important note if, like me, you read the first two books a while back: Along Came a Demon was updated with additional material in late 2010. If you read the original novella, you won’t find Royal’s Gelpha name in there, if you read the current novel-length version, you will.
For complete instructions on how to enter, you’ll have to go to Linda’s website. I’d like to tell you more, but I am off to read the expanded version of Along Came a Demon. I am just dying of curiosity to find out Royal’s Gelpha name!